1) Write out the rules. (Or if you're lazy, copy and paste them.)
2) Write 13 things about yourself.
3) Answer the previous person's 13 questions and then make your own 13 questions.
4) Tag 13 deviants. (I'll try my best)
5) Make sure that they know they're tagged.
6) Don't be a cheapo and say "You're tagged if you read this". Memes are like a cancer, they spread methodically, not sporadically.
7) It's against the rules to not tag anyone.
8) You can tag back.
13 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I tend to disappear for extended lengths of time, yeah, trying to work on not dong that
- I'm a really good golfer. I can drive the ball 200+ yards consistently. My best was 240! But I think the cart path helped with that one lol
- I have 2 rats, Basil and Dawson, and a cat with Spock paws named Opal. My sister's dog Waldo lives with me, too.
- I really like to workout, but I have trouble getting started... I wish I knew why that was.
- I don't wear makeup and sometimes I feel weird about that. Not weird enough to put any on, but still.
- I worked at Disney World for a while after High School
- Potato Chips are my Kryptonite. Seriously feels like I'm an addict sometimes. Like, I don't even eat other junk food, really, I don't get it!
- I'm really good at catching mice. I don't like them getting killed, so if I can, I trap them and take them to the park near where I live. Only had to do this a few times. It's not like, a common problem, or anything.
- I was a lurker on the internet as a whole for a really long time. I made this account to try to branch out and get more social. It's slow going, but I think I'm getting better. Just gotta keep doing stuff like this, I guess
- I'm a Taurus. My sister is really into the Western Zodiac, but I'm more into the Eastern stuff. Metal Ram, yo! I don't live my life by it or anything, it's just fun to read up on sometimes.
- I've had sleep issues for as long as I can remember. My family's told me I never napped as a baby and I would run around at night when I was a toddler. They called it Midnight Madness.
- I can't stand the smell of coffee. Don't hate the taste, but I avoid it because of that awful smell. Also avoid caffeine in general because of my sleeping issues. I'm a boring water drinker XD
- I have really vivid dreams every night. I keep a journal of the weirder ones.
QUESTIONS FROM NyanCheetos
1) Favorite meal (breakfast, lunch, etc)?
Oh man, I always skip breakfast and lunch is inconsistent at best, so... dinner? Yeah, I usually eat late.
2)Favorite season/time of year?
Winter. It used to be Fall, but I got terrible hay fever this year (that I'm still fighting off -_-) so Winter's knocked that out of first place. Really don't care for Spring.
3)What do you watch most on Youtube?
Videos. Oh, specifically? Let's Play's if I'm playing a video game, horror story narrations if I'm drawing or working out. Also a big fan of LittleKuriboh and TFS.
4)When wearing pants, what kind do you prefer? Jeans, leggings, sweatpants, etc?
5)What does your typical everyday outfit look like?
Jeans! And a T shirt with a stupid pun or a joke on it. I'm.... pretty casual.
6)How do you like your eggs?
Over hard and drowned in hot sauce. Or over easy and drowned in hot sauce. Or scrambled and drowned- you know what? I think I just use eggs as an excuse to eat hot sauce.
7)If you could have any pokemon as a pet, which one would it be?
Well, I'd love a Jolteon, but where would I find a ThunderStone around here?? Charizard would be great, too, but how do you level up a Pokemon in this world? If I was stuck with the basic form, I'd go Growlithe, lol sort of a compromise between my first picks. (May have been channeling my younger self for this one. I used to think about this a lot XD)
8)Mountains or Coast?
You know, I don't have much experience with either one. Mostly just lakes and forests where I live. Mountains would be neat, I do like to climb, and they're so cool and pretty to look at. But then there's the soothing sound of waves on the beach, sunset over the water... I can't decide! Is it cool if I just hang out on a cliff overlooking the water?
9)Favorite place to vacation?
Vacation...? Wait, I... I think I remember the word... it's been so long. For real though, probably Cedar Point. Halloweekends was so much fun last year.
10) Surprise! If you don't already, you now are living in the Pacific Northwest! How do you feel about all the rain and June-uary? (June mixed with February because it doesn't really become summer here until July, it's still rainy and kinda cold)
Sounds familiar! Michigan is basically like that, but I haven't heard June-uary before. Good way to describe it! Does it still snow in May over there? Feels like Winter lasts longer every year. Fine by me XD
11)What TV show did you watch most as a kid?
Crocodile Hunter! Like, every show on Animal Plant back in the 90's and early 2000's. Courage the Cowardly Dog was one of my favorites, I watched that a lot. I was into Beetleborgs for a while, the Beetlejuice and Adams Family cartoons were awesome, Scooby Doo (like, every season, that show rocked so hard when I was little) Wacky Races, Tom and Jerry, Road Rovers. Not sure what I watched the most. It was mostly just what was on when I had the TV to myself. Got into Toonami and Adult Swim really early... heh, now that I think of it, I had a lot of shows I liked. Mostly cartoons and animal stuff. Don't watch too much anymore.
12) What has your biggest accomplishment been?
Eh... Not sure. Just surviving all the crap that's been thrown at me since I was little. I'm financially independent, which is cool... I can commit to a workout and lose a ton of weight, which is nice... Still, it doesn't feel like enough. Nothing I've done feels that impressive. I can always do better. Bigger things on the horizon and all that.
13) How outdoorsy are you? Fancy a hike?
Oh yay, I love to hike!! I used to wander around a lot as a kid. In the woods, abandoned buildings, just wherever! I'm more cautious now but, well, it's just so fun to explore outside ^^
MY 13 QUESTIONS
1) What's your favorite time of day?
2)Any irrational fears?
3)If given the choice, would you rather be a ghost or a zombie?
4)What's your favorite game console?
5)Play any sports?
6)Is there anything you want/need to do that you've been putting off?
7)The last two video games you played have been fused together. Is the new game any good?
8)You just found out you have the lamest superpower ever. What is it?
9)You're lost in the wilderness and can only choose one Pokemon to help you survive. Which one do you choose?
10) What's your favorite kind of weather?
11)Do you even lift?
12) Where's your favorite place to be?
13) If your pet could talk, who's the worst person they could tell your secrets to?
WHO I NOMINATE
ScienceWithSteve NyanCheetos JohnnyNuzlocke FluffyLopunny MirageOnTheRun Cheimerman TheOneJapaneseFrench Mutitus PatchVVork
If you've all ready done it, or just don't want to, feel free to ignore.
I had fun doing this ^^